Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
Saturday, April 19, 2014

Planning your wedding celebration is an exciting time but all the preparations can be overwhelming.  We've prepared a few links to help you take care of some of the important details.


Change of Name
Residents of Saskatchewan who want to legally change their name must make an application for a change of name to Vital Statistics.

Marriage Certificates
A marriage certificate is required to provide legal proof of your marriage.

Marriage Commissioners
A complete list of marriage commissioners throughout the province.

Marriage License Issuers
A complete list and locations of marriage licence issuers.

Marriage Registration
Every marriage solemnized in Saskatchewan must be registered with Vital Statistics. Registration is necessary to establish legal proof of the marriage.

Help us improve this service

Did you find a useful resource that we don't have listed?  Please tell us about it by using the Contact form.

Related Links

A checklist of services from the Federal Government to help with your wedding plans.

© 2014 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.